March 17, 2020
WORKING THROUGH COVID-19
To our valued customers,
We hope you and your loved ones are feeling supported during this uncertain time. For the Barry’s Moving & Storage team, the health and safety of our clients, our staff, and our whole community is of paramount importance. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation, and in the spirit of doing our part to slow the spread of the virus and to protect our most vulnerable community members, we are providing you with the latest update from our team as we remain open and booking moves at this time.
Barry’s Moving & Storage, in accordance with the best practices provided by the Public Health Agency of Canada, has developed a business plan to continue to safely and effectively service your moving and storage needs. We are approaching measures with care and caution, while remaining flexible to any changes to the situation in BC, and Canada.
Updated safety measures you can expect from the Barry’s Moving & Storage team include:
· Briefing staff on cleanliness measures to be taken before, during, and after moves;
· Stocking our moving trucks with hand sanitizer;
· Working closely with customers to minimize the risk to those most vulnerable, including elders and the immunocompromised;
· Ensuring staff experiencing symptoms are supported in staying home and self-isolating;
· Offering quick and comprehensive quotes over the phone; and
· Emailing estimates, invoices, and electronic payments.
Your health and well-being are guiding us during this time. Everyone can do their part to flatten the curve and to support local businesses and community members!
We encourage you to connect with us online at https://www.barrysmoving.com/, or to give us a ring at (250) 475-0022 for more information. Any further updates will be posted on our website.
Thank you for your attention and understanding. We look forward to servicing your needs in the near future.