When you book with us, you agree to the following terms:
1. Cost of the move, either an hourly rate or flat fee, is agreed to before the move and will be stated on the Bill of Lading at the end of the move. Payment is due at the end of the move. Please have payment ready. (Mastercard, Visa, cash, cheque, or etransfer).
2. Costs of a move on an hourly rate will include the driving time to the job, between all load and unload points, and time back to the warehouse.
3. Any delays due to possession time, elevator, or parking issues are billable.
4. Overtime rates will be charged on moves over 8 hours in duration, unless otherwise agreed to before the move, in writing.
5. Prices quoted include all truck and travel expenses and labour.
6. Our liability is limited to $30,000 per truck. If value is excessive of $30,000 please contact your insurance broker prior to your move.
7. Our insurance does not cover plants, lamps, glass items, jewelry, cash, stamps and coin collections, and other items of similar value. Please transport these yourself.
8. Barry's accepts no liability for any IKEA products, press board items or damages to goods packed by the customer.
9. No damage or loss will be considered unless the cost of the move is settled completely. Any damage or loss must be submitted in writing within 7 days of the move. Please include photos if possible.
10. Storage: There is no public access to our storage. It is not self storage. We require 48 hours notice to add or to remove items from our storage.
11. Storage: No food is to be brought into our storage, with the exception of canned goods.
12. Storage: Storage fees are billed monthly, on the 1st of the month, or close to. Either the previous business day or the next. Example: February 1st is for the month of February. If February 1st falls on a Saturday, your credit card may be charged the day before on the previous business day, January 31, or on the next business day, February 3rd.
13. Storage: A valid credit card is required.